Official Website of 11th Marines: "Update user account
Click this link to read how to update your information as seen in the Global Address List (GAL).
https://www.homeport.navy.mil/support/articles/update-nmci-gal-2000
Password Reset
Click this link to reset your password using your CAC card. You need your password and a CAC reader to use Outlook Web Access (OWA) from home.
https://pwdreset.mcds.usmc.mil/"
This page honors the Marines and Sailors who made the ultimate sacrifice during my deployment to Southern Afghanistan (Sept 2010–Sept 2011). The original photos were low-quality, so I used AI to restore them to reflect the vibrant, youthful men I remember. If you'd prefer the original photo, please email me and I'll gladly revert it. God bless the fallen and their families.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marine Lance Cpl. John R. Wimpey Cagle
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/marine-lance-cpl-john-r-wimpey-cagle/6567998
-
Navy Hospitalman Riley Gallinger-Long Died August 11, 2011 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom Age 19, of Cornelius, Oregon Unit:1st...
-
Remember the guy who wouldn't take the flag down? You might remember a news story several months ago about a crotchety old man who defi...
No comments:
Post a Comment