This page honors the Marines and Sailors who made the ultimate sacrifice during my deployment to Southern Afghanistan (Sept 2010–Sept 2011). The original photos were low-quality, so I used AI to restore them to reflect the vibrant, youthful men I remember. If you'd prefer the original photo, please email me and I'll gladly revert it. God bless the fallen and their families.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Marine Sgt. Joshua J. Robinson
Marine Sgt. Joshua J. Robinson
📅 Died: August 7, 2011 — Operation Enduring Freedom
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/marine-sgt-joshua-j-robinson/6567903
Rank: Sergeant Age: 29 Home State: Nebraska (Omaha)Unit: 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marine Lance Cpl. John R. Wimpey Cagle
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/marine-lance-cpl-john-r-wimpey-cagle/6567998
-
Navy Hospitalman Riley Gallinger-Long Died August 11, 2011 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom Age 19, of Cornelius, Oregon Unit:1st...
-
Remember the guy who wouldn't take the flag down? You might remember a news story several months ago about a crotchety old man who defi...

No comments:
Post a Comment