This page honors the Marines and Sailors who made the ultimate sacrifice during my deployment to Southern Afghanistan (Sept 2010–Sept 2011). The original photos were low-quality, so I used AI to restore them to reflect the vibrant, youthful men I remember. If you'd prefer the original photo, please email me and I'll gladly revert it. God bless the fallen and their families.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Marine Lance Cpl. Kenneth A. Corzine — USMC
Marine Lance Cpl. Kenneth A. Corzine — USMC
📅 Died: December 24, 2010 — Operation Enduring Freedom
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/marine-lance-cpl-kenneth-a-corzine/5327349
Rank: Lance Cpl Age 23, Home State: Illinois (Bethalto)
Unit: 3rd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Pendleton, Calif.
Wounded Dec 5, 2010 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan.
Died Dec. 24 - 19 days later from wounds sustained on Dec. 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marine Lance Cpl. John R. Wimpey Cagle
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/marine-lance-cpl-john-r-wimpey-cagle/6567998
-
Navy Hospitalman Riley Gallinger-Long Died August 11, 2011 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom Age 19, of Cornelius, Oregon Unit:1st...
-
Remember the guy who wouldn't take the flag down? You might remember a news story several months ago about a crotchety old man who defi...

No comments:
Post a Comment